Kneat Gx | Document Management Module
Digitize and manage all your GXP and non-GxP documents from within Kneat Gx, with the Document Management Module.
Access GxP and non-GxP documents in one secure, compliant platform to reduce barriers for product teams so they can focus on enhancing product quality and accelerating production.
Why Digitalize Document Management
Kneat Gx has always provided intelligent documents for online test execution, central data management, and smart traceability within a 21 CFR Part 11/Annex 11 compliant platform. These documents are Kneat native documents as they are created within Kneat Gx. Now you can also manage the lifecycle of non-Kneat native documents such as policies, procedures, reports, True Copy scans, spreadsheets, and engineering documents within the same platform, thanks to Kneat’s Document Management module.
As Kneat has already proven for Kneat native documents, digitalizing your documents results in significantly reduced cycle times, enhanced data integrity and compliance, deeper data insights, and lower costs to companies. Digitalizing your non-Kneat native documents is equally important. If a business needs to sign or find a business document, then it needs a digitalized document management system.
Kneat’s Document Management Module
The Kneat Document Management module delivers effective, efficient, and compliant management of non-native Kneat documents, both GxP and non-GxP, throughout their lifecycle to live alongside native Kneat documents in Kneat Gx.
Users create their documents in their document generation software apps (Word, PDF, Excel); check-in to Kneat Gx for review and redlining; check-out from Kneat Gx into the relevant software app for updates; check-in updated documents to Kneat Gx for review and compliant e-signature approval.
Kneat’s Document Management module provides a range of benefits to companies, including:
- 21 CFR Part 11/Annex 11 compliant document management, complete with e-signature, access control, configurable workflows, version control, backup storage, and audit trail
- Controlled document check-out/check-in, with manual/bulk upload of various file types such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and JPEG
- Online collaborative comprehensive review of documents e., redlining with annotation
- Search for any document by number, title, project, system, etc
- Configurable access restrictions in line with business needs
- Cross reference and link non-native Kneat documents within Kneat-native documents
- Integration with other systems
- Migrate existing documents from an external system into Kneat DMS
- Synchronize, uni or bi-directional integration with another system
Use Kneat to manage any validation, commissioning or qualification process.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.