Ensure your equipment performs as expected
If you are using a manual paper-based or hybrid paper/document management approach for equipment qualification, then you are missing the opportunity to centrally control and manage your facilities and achieve substantial global cost and cycle time reductions. It is impossible to create and maintain a lean streamlined global validation process without the help of technology. Kneat is a built for purpose e-validation system that enables a best practice process with embedded lean methodologies that can be leveraged across all equipment qualification projects globally.
The platform manages every step of the process including:
- Equipment register management
- Validation master planning
- Impact assessment
- Validation project manager
- Collaborative requirements capture and management
- Risk assessment
- Design qualification, installation qualification, operational qualification, performance qualification
- Paperless test execution with integrated deviation management
- Test leveraging based on risk and good documentation practice
- Periodic review management
- Change management and re-qualification
- Part 11/Annex 11 environment
The benefits are many: from cycle time and cost reductions to quality and compliance
- Productivity Improvement and cycle time savings
- Standardization across sites becomes the norm, while retaining local site flexibility, where needed
- Paper records are eliminated – never lose a record and launch any in seconds
- Potential for data integrity issues minimized, ‘ALCOA’ principles embedded in the process
- Protocol GDP errors minimized
- Instant macro and micro visibility into all aspects of the process in real time
- Query all validation details about every system, its validation review status in real time based on actual work done
- Audit ready in real time
Client Story: A Leading Molecular Diagnostics Company
Meeting increased productivity and compliance demands
Paperless Validation System Versus A Hybrid Paper System
Use Kneat to manage any validation, commissioning or qualification process.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your validation revolution by speaking to our experts.