Transforming Traceability – How a Global Biotech Leader Optimized Validation
Understand how this world biotechnology leader with over 45,000 employees and facilities worldwide, globally transformed the productivity of its Commissioning and Qualification processes, using Kneat Gx e-validation software’s automated traceability.
Attend and learn how to:
- Use e-validation software to ‘lean-out’ validation work processes
- Create protocols efficiently, link risk-assessments to testing, automate RTM, reporting of test execution and deviations
- Process map and manage change effectively
- Leverage test case examples
- Perform inline test execution
Our Speaker – Jeremiah Quirke, Lead Process Engineer, Kneat
Mr Quirke has worked as a Validation Engineer for almost 20 years, with a broad spectrum of experience in process, FUE and cleaning validation. Mr Quirke is an e-validation expert, with nearly a decade of experience in managing the transition of many of the world’s largest life sciences companies from paper to e-validation.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.