The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear understanding of:
- what information we collect;
- how we use that information;
- your rights; and
- other useful privacy and security related matters.
We hope you take the time to read this policy. It is important to check back often for updates to this policy. If we make changes we consider to be important, we will let you know by placing a notice on the relevant Service’s page and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
Our Promise to You
- Kneat promises to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- Kneat promises to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- Kneat promises to keep you informed about how we use your information and how your information is shared.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Kneat Solutions Data Controller is Kneat Solutions Limited, Unit 7, Castletroy Business Park Plassey Park Road, Castletroy Limerick, V94KW28, Ireland.
What information will Kneat collect about me?
When you interact with certain content on our website, we will collect the following information about you:
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Email address
- Phone number
This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
How will Kneat use the information it collects about me?
Kneat will use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- To send you marketing communications about Kneat products, services and events. We will only do this where you give us clear consent to do so.
- To provide you with a booking service for Kneat product demonstrations.
- To provide you with a Product Support ticketing service.
- To provide customer service and respond to customer inquiries.
- To serve and measure online ads and services: we use a combination of information collected, such as advertising cookies, your email address and your onsite activity to show you targeted and relevant advertisement on a selection of whitelisted websites across the world wide web and social media websites. This information can also be used to measure and analyse the effectiveness and reach of these ads, to help us improve and refine our marketing strategy.
- Surveys and polls: If you choose to participate in a survey or poll, any personal information you provide may be used for marketing or market research purposes.
- To manage Kneat competitions and select winners for Kneat competitions that you enter in to.
- To improve user’s website experience.
Who are Kneat’s Data Processors?
We do not sell, trade or transfer Personal Information to outside parties (except to the third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us, as detailed below).
Your information will be handled and used by the following trusted third parties, or “Data Processors”:
We use third parties, such as cookies and trackers, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction for marketing and targeting purposes, to assist us in better understanding our site visitors and so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except for the purpose of providing the services to us. In most cases, we will not receive the information these third parties collect but only receive the analysis or results that we requested, and the sole holders of the collected information are the third parties. Some of the servers of these third parties may be located outside of the European Union.
We will only share your data with a third party for the specific purposes stated above in section “How will we use the information we collect about you?”.
How will my data be transferred?
It may be necessary to transfer, store and process Personal Information in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information. You hereby consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are above the age of 18. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any Personal Information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any Personal Information with us, please contact us at enter company email address.
How long will you keep my information?
Your personal details for marketing communications will be retained for a period of 15 years from the date of your last interaction with marketing communications (i.e. opening an email or clicking on a link within the email) at which point all of your personal details is removed from our systems.
Where you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages about Kneat products and services, we will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise. This is to ensure that we don’t send you any further marketing communications in error.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact the Kneat Solutions Data Protection Officer.
Who is the Data Protection Officer, and how can I contact them?
Kneat Solutions Limited has an appointed Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’). DPO can be reached at email@example.com.
If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection authority for enter company name for GDPR purposes: Office of the Data Protection Commissioner; Telephone: +353 (0761) 104 800; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Postal Address: Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23.