Web Application Security Engineer
Kneat Solutions is looking to hire a Security Engineer to work as part of our Development teams. Candidates will work collaboratively with Developers, Tests, Ops and business stakeholders to ensure Quality and Compliance are the cornerstone of Kneat’s installations on-site and in the cloud, and that data security and compliance are assured for our customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and curious security practitioners with a slant in automation and scripting, working in everything from AppSec to Ops, across our infrastructure and technology development streams.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- You will work with development teams and operations to secure the entire development and operational life-cycle.
- You will work with other security members to design tools and processes that support a DevOps approach to communication and collaboration.
- You will work with other members of your team to investigate and formulate processes and methodologies for securing cloud infrastructure and applications in a highly regulated environment.
- Performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Appreciation of security challenges facing multi-cloud and private cloud deployments.
- Understanding of web and network protocols and common attacker techniques.
- Appreciation of cyber threat intelligence (CTI), with experience or insight into integrating CTI into security infrastructure.
- You will work in a truly agile way, all the way down to using agile infrastructure techniques to deploy and update security apparatus.
- You will interact with your peers across all teams to ensure that best practices are followed throughout the organization.
- You will help mentor more junior colleagues, including fresh college graduates.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma/Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT or similar discipline.
- Experience working as a security engineer.
- Experience working with IT Systems in a security driven environment.
- A passion for quality in a leading-edge software development and IT support organisation.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work well independently or on a team.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of IT / Life Sciences industry regulations including FDA and GxP requirements..
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.