Technical Services Administrator - Kneat Academy
Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our training delivery, we are looking for a proficient Technical Services Administrator to join our Kneat Academy Team.
Reporting to the Kneat Academy Lead/Director of Strategic Partnerships, the Technical Services Administrator will support and provide administrative assistance to Kneat Academy activities as follows:
- Administratively support training department including:
- Training request and order management
- Trainer calendar co-ordination
- Scheduling training with trainee
- Completion and maintenance of certification process and certification records.
- Invoice approval and remittance
- Set-up and Closure of Kneat Academy workspaces pre and post training
- Provide administrative support to customers
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Positive nature, can-do attitude and a team player
- Capable of acting on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to deal with several issues at once
- Proficient using Microsoft Office packages MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience of administration duties
- Previous experience in a Technical Administrative role would be advantageous
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.