System Administrator - SaaS
Kneat Solutions is looking to hire an experienced System Administrator to join our IT Operations team in Limerick and support the successful delivery of our Kneat Gx SaaS solution, which primarily focuses on helping our customers digitize and manage their validation, commissioning and qualification processes.
As Kneat Solutions continues to expand we are currently looking for a System Administrator, that will be responsible for ensuring the optimum performance and availability of the hosts Kneat’s SaaS platform.
You will work in-conjunction with the DBA team to ensure the smooth operation of the solution, provide 3-rd level support to Customer Support team, and work closely with the Cloud Automation team to support Kneat’s ongoing automation initiative.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Work as a member of the Kneat IT Operations team to build, administer and maintain our 24X7 production environment, staging/development environments and supporting infrastructure.
- To be a point of contract for technical issues on a variety of components e.g. production systems, staging environment, development and deployment tools.
- Continuously endeavor to improve the stability, performance and scalability of the platform that hosts the Kneat SaaS solution.
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
- Work with the Security function to ensure security best practices are followed across systems and that reporting metrics are available.
- Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administration capacity.
- Experience administrating Windows Server instances in highly-available environments.
- Web Server administration experience (IIS preferred).
- SQL Server administration experience.
- Strong scripting experience (preferably Powershell, but other scripting languages also considered).
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, routing, load-balancing, SMTP.
- Experience of maintaining applications running on cloud environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered).
- Strong team player with a results-oriented track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a continuous learning mindset.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure-As-Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such Prometheus and ELK.
- Knowledge of CIS security standards.
- Previous experience of maintaining infrastructure in a regulated environment.
- Experience of Agile / Kanban methodology.
- Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
- Interest in embracing DevOps processes and tooling.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.