Kneat Solutions is looking for a SSRS Reporting Engineer to work as part of our software development and support team.
This is a Microsoft SSRS Development role largely responsible for creating, maintaining, deploying and managing bespoke reports for Kneat’s regulated customers.
Candidates will work collaboratively with Software Development Engineers, other IT staff, and business stakeholders to create, maintain, and support SSRS reports in a compliant, regulated environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Developing, testing and deploying SSRS reports to production environments.
- Communicating with report consumers and other stakeholders to elicit and document reporting requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
- Developing reporting requirements and obtaining sign off from business stakeholders.
- Designing and developing report mock-ups and prototypes.
- Helping QC Engineers to develop and execute report testing protocols.
- Installation, administration and configuration of SSRS servers.
- Provide Level 2 support and fulfilment of service requests for reports, acting as the primary escalation point for the Service Desk.
- Develop and maintain operating procedures and support documentation for reports and the SSRS infrastructure.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for SSRS reports and their operation.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Computer Science or equivalent.
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing sophisticated SSRS reports against complex data sets.
- Experience installing, administering, and maintaining MS SQL Server and SSRS infrastructure.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to define systemic requirements for reports to ensure maintainability and perform acceptance testing.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving errors in complex reports.
- Ability to define monitoring requirements and implement protocols for handling alerts.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
- Interested in developing a professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Ability to work well independently or on a team.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.