Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
What We’re Looking For
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer to join our Research and Development team on a contract term.
Reporting to our Software Development Manager, the Software Developer will help Kneat build the next generation of products to help our customers grow and succeed.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with engaging with new technologies and leveraging cloud-based services to optimize what Kneat delivers. We are seeking a collaborative and energized individual to work as part of an Agile team to bring new ideas to the table. If you have a passion for continuous improvement and maintaining high coding standards, we want to hear from you!
- Build and improve new features and product areas that will support our growing customer base.
- Work as part of an Agile team from initial ideas, designing, and prototyping through to final delivery.
- Comfortable with engaging with new technologies and leveraging cloud-based services to optimize what you deliver.
- Being happy to bring new ideas to the table and work with stakeholders and other technical experts across teams to find solutions.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and maintaining high coding standards.
- Take ownership of your work through to customer deployment.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Have 3+ years of programming experience with commercial software.
- Good understanding of CI/CD and pipelines.
- Enjoy and have strong experience working on many aspects of the web development stack—front-end, back-end, data, and code deployment (you may not be an expert in all areas).
- Ability to write high-quality, secure, and performant code as part of a team.
- Comfortable dealing with customers and stakeholders to use their feedback to improve our product and processes.
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems.
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence, with the ability to be an effective team player in a cross-functional environment.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in a similar role in a highly regulated complex industry such as life sciences (biopharma, pharmaceuticals, or medical device), security and defense, or food and beverage is a plus.
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.