Sales Director, USA West
Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for a highly experienced Sales Director to join our Sales & Marketing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing salesperson with 10+ years of experience selling Software as a Service technology and/or services to the life-sciences/pharmaceutical industries through a combination of phone, web-based presentations, and face to face appointments.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, can do attitude, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business, as a result of outbound prospecting and high-activity metrics. They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the Senior Leadership Team & C-Suite.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities via the phone, your network, and the web.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel.
- Strategically attack the pharmaceutical industry (initially specializing in validation life-cycle management and other GxP testing processes) to close new business.
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high-energy environment.
- Show the ability to demonstrate the baseline out of the box technology
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, social-selling & face to face appointments.
- Skillfully deliver web-based &/or face to face presentations.
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations.
- Consistently beat your quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Have the ability to navigate the procurement process and help drive your prospect to a close
- Have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running with prospecting, discoveries and demonstrations
- On a daily basis, track prospects – identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company’s CRM
- Report weekly updates to the US VP of Sales around strategy, progress and upcoming closure opportunities
- Attend client networking events in order to build up the Kneat network
- Graduation from a post-secondary institution with a bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 10+ years of B2B relevant sales experience.
- Strong background SaaS/Cloud based Sales
- Strong background in Life Sciences Sales.
- Strong track record of achievement in B2B selling.
- Previously trained in consultative / value-based selling.
- Technically savvy & can personally demonstrate the application
- Personable, with excellent written and communication skills, high attention to detail
- Efficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, HubSpot
- Has an attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible, self-driven/motivated and supportive in a challenging environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.