Sales Director (USA-West Coast)
Kneat Solutions is looking for a dynamic, high performing Enterprise Software Salesperson with 10+ years of experience selling Software as a Service technology and/or services to the life-sciences/pharmaceutical industries through a combination of phone, web-based presentations, and face to face appointments.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, can do attitude, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business, as a result of outbound prospecting and high-activity metrics. They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the Senior Leadership Team & C-Suite.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Research, identify, and generate weekly new opportunities via the phone, your network, and the web.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel.
- Strategically attack the pharmaceutical industry (initially specializing in validation life-cycle management and other GxP testing processes) to close new business.
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high-energy environment.
- Show the ability to demonstrate the baseline out of the box technology.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, social-selling & face to face appointments.
- Skillfully deliver web-based &/or face to face presentations.
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations.
- Consistently beat your quarterly and annual sales quota.
- On a daily basis, track prospects – identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company’s CRM.
- Report weekly updates to the US VP of Sales around strategy, progress and upcoming closure opportunities.
- Attend client networking events in order to build up the Kneat network.
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of B2B relevant sales experience.
- Experience navigating procurement process and driving prospect to close.
- Strong background SaaS/Cloud based Sales.
- Strong background in Life Sciences Sales.
- Strong track record of achievement in B2B selling.
- Previously trained in consultative / value-based selling.
- Technically savvy & can personally demonstrate the application.
- Personable, with excellent written and communication skills, high attention to detail.
- Efficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, HubSpot.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running with prospecting, discoveries and demonstrations.
- Has an attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible, self-driven/motivated and supportive in a challenging environment.
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets
KneatGx is a powerful software platform for Electronic Validation Life Cycle Management and GxP testing for Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device Manufacturers. Using the KneatGx Enterprise software our customers are transitioning to a fully end-to-end paperless process for all their Validation and GxP testing requirements. Our Life Science clients are reducing the man hours by up to 85% and the documentation cycle times by 60%. KneatGx enables a structured and centralized best practice that can be scaled and leveraged seamlessly across global companies. Kneat delivers a quantum increase in efficiency by slashing the cost of Validation Compliance in all areas and across the full lifecycle. Kneat Software seeks an Enterprise Software Sales Executive with experience selling into the Life Sciences Industry.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.