QC Test Automation Engineer
Become part of an exciting, passionate and fast paced team. We are looking for a ‘QC Test Automation Engineer’ who is an outstanding team player with a positive attitude; a self-motivated professional with dynamic hands-on functional and automation QC testing experience. You will get to work with and learn some of the latest cutting-edge technologies, in an a growing business that’s having a transforming impact within the global Validation Life Cycle Management.
At Kneat, we cultivate a fun, self-organised, multi-disciplinary environment that nurtures individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Requires you to contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for a web application.
- Create and drive the design of automation test cases from software requirements in conjunction with a functional understanding of the application under test.
- Contribute to the production of test specifications.
- Improve the CI process across teams.
- Analyze results arising from test execution and to accurately record test activities and tracking of defects.
Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
- Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java.
- Proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
- Previous coding experience would be advantageous
- Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
- Possess a strong technical aptitude with the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
- ISTQB Certification is advantageous.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.