Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our professional services, we are looking for a Project Manager, to join our growing Professional Services team.
- End-to-end project responsibility ensuring successful delivery to the client.
- Engage with clients to agree project scope, budget, quality, resources and schedule.
- Ensuring Kneat agreed Software License and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Work with all external and internal stakeholders to ensure that all client commitments are communicated and understood ensuring the delivered project meets the client expectations.
- Work with the Kneat projects team lead to prioritize projects.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of the Kneat software from a functional and customer application perspective.
- Liaise with Kneat sales to identify additional opportunities within customer accounts where the Kneat technology may add value.
- Gathering business requirements from customers and communicating them with the Kneat development team.
- Supporting the Kneat team to improve the project delivery and customer support processes, from pre-sale through delivery to post sale support.
- Regular reporting to projects team lead and other stakeholders on project progress.
- Travel to client sites in the US, EU and ASIA may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree qualified with more than 2 years’ experience in client facing project/programme management. A project management qualification would be beneficial.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrable experience in the delivery of software projects to large customers.
- Knowledge of enterprise-class IT system architectures.
- Available to travel on a short-term basis to work at client sites, if the project requires
- Positive nature, can-do attitude and a team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good documentation authoring ability
- Capable of acting on own initiative
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.