Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency, and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
What We’re Looking For
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our Professional Services team on a contract term.
Reporting to our Professional Services Manager, the Project Manager will work to ensure that all client commitments are communicated and understood, while ensuring that the delivered project meets the client expectations.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of enterprise-class IT system architectures and excellent project management skills, with demonstrable experience in the delivery of software projects to large customers. We are seeking a collaborative and energized individual to drive our project delivery to the next level. If you embrace successful product delivery through project management, we want to hear from you!
- End-to-end project responsibility ensuring successful delivery to the client.
- Engage with clients to agree on project scope, budget, quality, resources, and schedule.
- Ensuring Kneat agreed Software License and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Work with all external and internal stakeholders to ensure that all client commitments are communicated and understood, ensuring the delivered project meets client expectations.
- Work with the Kneat projects team lead to prioritize projects.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of the Kneat software from a functional and customer application perspective.
- Liaise with Kneat sales to identify additional opportunities within customer accounts where the Kneat technology may add value.
- Gathering business requirements from customers and communicating them with the Kneat development team.
- Supporting the Kneat team to improve project delivery and customer support processes, from pre-sale through delivery to post-sale support.
- Regular reporting to projects team lead and other stakeholders on project progress.
- Travel to client sites in the US, EU, and Asia may be required from time to time.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Degree qualified with more than two years of experience in client-facing project/program management.
- A project management qualification would be beneficial.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrable experience in the delivery of software projects to large customers.
- Knowledge of enterprise-class IT system architectures.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good documentation authoring ability.
- Positive nature, can-do attitude, and a team player.
- Capable of acting on own initiative.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in a similar role in a highly regulated complex industry such as life sciences (biopharma, pharmaceuticals, or medical device), security and defense, or food and beverage is a plus.
- Experience with the following would also be beneficial:
- Experience in public and investor relations is an asset.
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems.
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence, with the ability to be an effective team player in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working closely with sales teams to respond to requests for proposals and for sales enablement support.
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects, and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.