Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our professional services, we are looking for a Process Engineer, to join our growing Professional Services team.
- Ensuring that Kneat’s customers get maximum value from Kneat’s products
- Coordinating, facilitating and performing professional services, including:
- Customer process mapping and implementation in the Kneat software platform
- Kneat pre and post-sale support to global sales team and potential customers
- Customer and partner training on use and configuration of the Kneat system
- Development and Maintenance of training materials including customer specific and generic work instructions
- Subject Matter Expert for Kneat’s technology and its customer applications
- Identify areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the Kneat product and its delivery capability, leading to enhanced overall customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the sales team on account strategy and identifying additional opportunities in existing accounts.
- Ensuring the success of customer pilots through effective process mapping and training
- Support all relevant Kneat departments to assist with design and introduction of product enhancements and new features
- Travel to client sites may be required from time to time
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering or Science)
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry.
- An understanding of project management and processes such as Validation (including computer system Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player
- Customer orientated and capable of acting on own initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.