Lead Process Engineer (USA)
Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our professional services, we are looking for a Lead Process Engineer, US Region to join our growing Professional Services team in North America.
- Take full ownership for all customer projects that your team is responsible for
- Ensure that projects are managed effectively within your team and that all team members have the necessary resources and support to execute successfully
- Organise the workload and team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Work closely with projects co-ordinator/facilitator, other team leaders and IT support services (SSRS reporting, QC & IT Ops) to prioritize, schedule and manage your customer projects
- Maintain a system for tracking all projects that your team is responsible for and liaise closely with projects coordinator/facilitator to maintain an effective overall cross team tracking system
- Be the central point of contact regarding all projects within your team and communicate status to all relevant Kneat stakeholders as needed
- Support your team members during customer meetings as required (onsite/online)
- Identify supports/training needs needed to grow and support your team
- Identify process improvements designed to enhance and maintain the Kneat project delivery capability
- Support hiring, train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members through training and coaching
- Monitor and communicate team performance to key Kneat stakeholders
- Support team flexibility as it may be necessary to transfer people between teams or into new teams from time to time.
- Travel to client sites in the US, EU and ASIA may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering, IT or Science)
- Relevant experience in the IT and/or Life Sciences Industry
- Ability to engage colleagues and build harmonious cross functional teams
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with experience in dealing with a wide range of people
- Customer orientated can do attitude, team player and capable of acting on own initiative
- Strong Knowledge of Kneat’s technology and its customer applications
- Training in Leadership or Management would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.