Kneat Academy Trainer
Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our training delivery, we are looking for a Kneat Academy Trainer to join our Kneat Academy team.
The Kneat Academy Trainer will provide all levels of Kneat Academy Training to customers, partners, employees, and others as directed by the Kneat Academy Lead.
The role will be responsible for performing training, assessing trainees and awarding certificates to trainees that meet Kneat Academy’s requirements. The Kneat Academy Trainer’s mission is to provide high quality training to enable trainee’s long term success. This role will require you to, perform training, evaluate feedback and certifying trainees.
Working as part of the Kneat Academy team, and reporting into the Kneat Academy Lead for day-to-day activities, the role has the following responsibilities:
- Perform Training (All Levels to all stakeholders)
- Maintain Kneat Academy Databases
- Review and Analyze Trainee’s course Feedback
- Improve personal training technique and style
- Communicate feedback to all Kneat Academy team members
- Award Certifications for Trainees
- Oversee training performed by Kneat Academy Trainers to ensure the Kneat Academy goals are achieved
- As part of the role, the Kneat Academy Trainer is expected to be autonomous and proficient in the use and applications of the Kneat platform and especially at all Kneat process engineering activities. This may entail you spending time on process mapping and process engineering activities, working closely with customers in order to enhance and maintain process engineering skills. This can be done as a secondary activity to the Kneat Academy Trainer role
- Travel to client sites may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous training or customer facing experience.
- Second language desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry.
- An understanding of Kneat Gx applications, and its use in Life Sciences processes such as Validation (including Computer System Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management.
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering, IT or Science)
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Positive nature, can-do attitude, and a team player
- Capable of acting on own initiative.
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.