Junior Cloud Automation Engineer
Kneat Solutions is looking to hire a Junior Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team in Limerick and support the successful delivery of projects to our clients.
As Kneat Solutions continues to expand we are currently looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer, that will be building internal tools and working directly with teams in order to improve processes and further automate operational tasks. You will help provide our internal users with tools to facilitate operational excellence in managing Kneat’s SaaS vision, which primarily focuses on robustness, scaling, visibility and streamlining validation.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Engineer and automate the Kneat SaaS solution for security, reliability and scale.
- Create and/or improve the tools that enable observability on availability and performance of cloud services.
- Apply DevOps principles and practices to speed-up the delivery of change to the SaaS environment.
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
- Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
Skills and Experience
- A high-level of technical fluency – an ability to efficiently use online documentation/resources and a logical problem-solving approach to pick up new technologies.
- Experience of working with cloud environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered).
- Some System Administrator experience, preferably working with Windows, IIS and SQL Server.
Scripting experience, preferably using Powershell or Python, and experience with Git.
- An understanding of basic networking concepts (IP addresses, networks / subnets, TCP Ports).
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools, Containerisation or Infrastructure-As-Code concepts a benefit.
- Strong team player with the ability to work with others to deliver change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – a part of the role will involve increasing the overall knowledge of Cloud / DevOps methodologies across the organisation.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a continuous learning mindset.
- Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
- Previous software development or quality assurance experience would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodology beneficial.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.