Growth & Digital Marketing Manager
Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Growth & Digital Marketing Manager to join our incredible Marketing team.
Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing, the Growth & Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for maximizing performance of digital programs for global business segments. This position will be instrumental in growing and optimizing a variety of existing tactics, as well as conceiving, building, and launching new growth avenues.
With specific focus on digital channels, you will be expected to increase growth through data, segmentation, platform expansion, and creative testing. If you are naturally curious about what factors drive B2B buyer behavior and use that curiosity to develop new tests and insights that delight users and promote growth, you will be a great fit.
- Drive digital and growth programs from inception through execution and manage digital marketing strategies and campaigns to generate leads and awareness globally
- Managing and leading the development of the digital roadmap
- Measure, track, and optimize on channel and program performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs
- Reporting across all digital channels results and marketing lifecycle results as required
- Lead with a data-driven mindset, utilizing and enhancing live dashboards in HubSpot and other tools as needed to make decisions
- Manage operational requirements related to growth through marketing automation and CRM
- Align and collaborate cross-functionally across marketing and organization-wide to create and maintain a cohesive strategy
- Guide our growth marketing stack to maintain and continually improve upon our tracking and experimentation infrastructure to increase return on marketing investment
- Be passionate and curious around digital marketing and growth best practices to consistently bring new ideas to the table
- Run tactics touching all aspects of the buyer/customer journey, including acquisition, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty, advocacy, and renewal to drive revenue growth
- Working with the marketing team, lead the development, management and creation of direct marketing workflows and website landing pages
- Responsible for leadership of media strategy, planning and buying across paid search, programmatic display, affiliate, native, and paid social tactics
- Collaborate with marketing, business development and sales to develop results-driven and efficient ABM programs
- Develop and drive lead generation and nurturing strategy, generating qualified leads and opportunities
- Proactively research new technologies as applicable to improve program performance
- Define and document processes and standards for growth marketing strategies and tactics
- Performance-based digital and growth marketing expertise, with 3-5 years of email, paid ads, demand generation, and growth strategy experience
- A post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Commerce, Business Administration, Math or a related field
- Experience working in a similar role in a global B2B SaaS company in a highly-regulated industry such as biopharma, life sciences, medical device, security and defence, or food and beverage
- Exceptional English language verbal and written communications skills and equally impressive project management skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience across marketing functions with a solid understanding of how they work together to drive lead generation and nurturing
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems
- Strong understanding of new technology solutions, acquisition/growth strategies, with a desire to constantly learn
- Self-motivated with a passion for understanding the customer journey, segmentation, and buyer-behaviour
- Data-driven mindset and strong attention to detail
- Experience building multi-touch attribution programs and relationships across Sales, Business
- Development, and Professional Services teams
- Experience with A/B testing, iteration, and constantly testing and evaluating for optimisation across the customer lifecycle
- Expertise in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager,
- SEMrush, native analytics in social media platforms and other tools as required
- Experience building account-based marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience with search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization and organic growth marketing
- Ability to analyse large data sets in excel and/or data visualization tools
- Exhibit a strong balance of analytical, structural, and creative skills
- Significant experience with marketing and sales automation tools and CRMs
- Advanced expertise in HubSpot Marketing and Sales Hubs
- Familiarity with CMS, front-end development, SQL, and data science are assets
- Ability to speak and write in a second language
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health benefits
- Training & professional development
This role is remote and may be based in Ireland or North America. We recognize this may result in you being in a different time zone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PST, EST, GMT, and CET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.