Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our fast-growing, dynamic and driven Marketing team.
Reporting to our Manager, Brand and Content Marketing, the Graphic Designer will design and produce creative solutions across different media, including email, web, social media, paid ads, interactive experiences and print design.
The successful candidate will demonstrate design experience across a wide range of applications and formats, and the ability to problem-solve within brand guidelines through the application of design theory and natural creative ability. You’ll help tell the story of our brand, creating beautiful, purposeful designs that take into account conversion goals and drive business objectives. You’ll collaborate on a daily basis with other members of the Marketing team and other departments in the company to assist with design and visual identity needs across the organization.
- Design and produce a wide range of deliverables for social media, email, web, landing pages, digital paid ads and print-based projects across marketing and communications channels.
- Support all aspects of the design process — from concept to completion, design and production.
- Create emotional connections between our brand and our customers through powerful visuals.
- Research, test, and implement conversion-focused layouts and design elements.
- Stay on top of design trends, with the ability to create current, impactful, modern, and relevant designs that are applicable to a cross-section of our customer base.
- Think holistically through design problems to develop strategic solutions.
- Manage your own workflow and timeline to produce high quality work on time and on scope.
- Format research-based information, such as market reports, newsletters, infographics, statistical graphs, charts and tables, and PowerPoint presentations to visually compelling final deliverables.
- Take full ownership as project manager of all assigned projects including assisting in determining project strategy and deadlines, gathering content and coordinating outsourced vendors.
- Be a brand champion, upholding company brand guidelines.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Be a brand champion and ensure consistency in our visual identity across our team and company.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Graduation from a post-secondary institution with a diploma or degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Art or Media Production.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience in digital and print.
- Strong understanding of design theory including composition, hierarchy, space, typography, and colour.
- Experience working creatively within the bounds of brief and brand guidelines.
- Understand the importance of conversion rate optimization.
- A self-starter who is able to design and get going without defined solutions
- A strategic thinker, able to look at a problem and work through design requirements while considering the big picture
- A creative powerhouse, able to drive new campaign concepts, visual ideas, and design executions from start to finish
- Can iterate quickly, articulate design decisions clearly, and seek feedback throughout your creative process
Fluent in Adobe CC suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Can navigate within a fast-paced and multiple-task environment and operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with a high standard of quality
- Proactive and resourceful in problem-solving
- Understanding of functions across marketing
- Experience using the Microsoft 365 suite of tools
- Experience designing for the life sciences industry or similar highly regulated industry
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience in motion graphics
- Experience in photography and video editing
- Experience in UX design, HTML, CSS and front-end development (WordPress)
- Experience with illustration
- SaaS product design
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.