Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency, and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
What We’re Looking For
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Deployments Coordinator to join our Professional Services team on a contract term.
Reporting to our Professional Services Manager, the Deployments Coordinator will ensure customer deployments are sequenced appropriately, stakeholders are updated, and customer satisfaction is maintained.
The successful candidate will bring a lean mindset to contribute to streamlining the deployment process in line with scaling and growth objectives. We are seeking an organized and collaborative individual to be the primary point-of-contact between deployment activities and professional services. If you embrace customer satisfaction through coordinating, planning, and executing deployments, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate/manage IT Operations team deliverables for all Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and on-premise deployments.
- Act as the primary point-of-contact between deployment activities and professional services, the Deployment Coordinator should maintain an up-to-date view of the status of all deployment activities and the sequencing of upcoming deployment activities.
- Coordinate, plan, execute, and report the status of deployments for new customer deployments and for the upgrading of existing customers to new releases of the product.
- Bring a lean mindset to contribute to streamlining the deployment process in line with scaling and growth objectives.
- Liaise with the Professional Services function to schedule requests for new deployments, upgrades, and patches.
- Provide feedback to technical project managers and professional services leadership regarding process improvements, improvements to our technical project plans, and documentation.
- Coordinate/manage Kneat reports Out-of-Band (OOB), configurable, and custom reports to ensure on-time release.
- Prioritize input from the business to the reporting team.
- Ensure information is provided to the reporting team to accurately plan and estimate planned work timelines.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and provide focus to the reports teams with respect to reports OOB, configurable, custom reports demands, and patching activities for reports.
- Coordinate with Professional Services Group (PSG) function to ensure resources are available to reports teams, as and when required, to eliminate blockers in order to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Product Owner to ensure on-time delivery of reports to deployments with a clear Definition of Done.
- Provide business perspective/sequencing feedback to stakeholder functions.
- Ensure Quality Control and Development team alignment with respect to priorities of business deliverables.
- Provide real-time feedback to business unit stakeholders for customer issues, bugs, and blocker resolution.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Degree or higher in science, engineering, IT, or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years of Life Sciences and/or IT Industries experience.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask, and effectively prioritize conflicting requests.
- Proven understanding of global regulations applicable to Life Sciences.
- Provision of the visual daily management of the identified workstreams.
- Being a point-of-contact between PSG, Quality, IT Ops, Product Delivery, and Development regarding customer project delivery.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Positive nature, can-do attitude, and a team player.
- Capable of acting on own initiative.
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems.
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence, with the ability to be an effective team player in a cross-functional environment.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in a similar role in a highly regulated complex industry such as life sciences (biopharma, pharmaceuticals, or medical device), security and defense, or food and beverage is a plus.
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects, and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.