Kneat Solutions is hiring a Deployment Engineer to work as part of our Operations team. Your main responsibilities will be to install, configure, integrate and test new and upgraded solutions within customer networks. You also need to create a continuous software delivery process and automated test environment for customers.
You will work with cross functional teams to plan and implement the technical aspects of on premise and SaaS based implementation projects and or services engagement. The Deployment Engineer works closely with clients and exercises substantial discretion and judgment to successfully deploy Kneat solutions.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Deploys our on premise and Saas based solutions, delivering a fully functional solution to our clients and solution validation teams.
- Reviews and executes technical project plans to ensure the IT related deliverables are aligned with implementation project plans and are within the technical specifications of the solutions being implemented.
- Provides consistent updates throughout the life of the projects to clients, project managers and services leadership regarding the status of the deployment. This includes identifying potential roadblocks, risks as well as solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Provides feedback to technical project managers and services leadership regarding process improvements, improvements to our technical project plans and documentation.
- Updates and documents client configuration information in our client configuration database during and after each deployment.
- Provides 24×7 support of our Cloud Production Environments (On Call Rotation).
- Automates Manual Deployment processes using TerraForm and Powershell.
- Provide subject-matter expertise regarding data centre network planning, architecture and standards.
- Interface and align with all of our network/software engineering teams and act as point of contact for every new data centre network projects. Shape solutions through early and active involvement in project and product life-cycles.
- Create deployment packages and standards to ensure global consistency.
- To create & maintain accurate documentation on all activity.
- Responsible for compliance and process adherence.
- Willing to travel, if required.
- Take ownership of our release process for staging and production environments, ensuring consistent and reproducible releases across multiple environments.
- Create incident reports and customer facing procedure documents.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer care in deployment, support & troubleshooting.
- Bachelors in computer or technology discipline Preferred.
- Associates Technical, Computer, MIS Required.
Licenses and Certifications
- MCSE, MCP, A+ or equivalent Preferred
- 5+ years supporting and deploying SaaS based applications.
- 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Web Applications (IIS)
- 3+ years in an IT position supporting complex software applications.
- 2+ years supporting Microsoft SQL Server database environments.
- Experience migrating on premise applications to SaaS based solutions.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- 2+ Years Automating Manual Processes using Terraform and Powershell Scripting.
- In-depth expertise in hardware, software and SaaS that provides foundation to quickly learn & understand proprietary software products and technical architecture.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently on diverse problems and manage multiple project assignments.
- Outstanding writing skills to document determined outcomes and defined processes clearly.
- High degree of reliability and assertiveness, self-motivated and proactive.
- High analytical and technical skill to accommodate large data set.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, very bottom-line orientated while steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.