Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer to join our incredible Marketing team.
Reporting to our Manager, Brand & Content Marketing, the Content Writer will bolster our B2B brand voice across all demand generation campaigns and through all content development.
The successful candidate will understand the imperative of building an emotional connection with customers through long form and short form content, and across email, web, ads, and social media platforms. We are seeking a collaborative, energized individual to drive our content marketing and communications to the next level. If you embrace storytelling through original copy, and compelling call to actions, we want to hear from you!
- Write exceptional content as part of a cross-functional marketing team for a variety of stakeholders and audiences.
- Specialize in digital content writing and developing content derivatives.
- Create emotional connections between our brand and our customers through powerful storytelling.
- Collaborate with other departments, subject matter experts, and external stakeholders to research and write content.
- Support to the Sales team on sales enablement initiatives such as proposals, follow up with potential and current customers, presentations and other marketing materials as needed.
- Achieve established goals and leverage defined KPIs to determine the effectiveness of your content.
- Contribute to the broader content marketing strategy and use it to inform your decisions.
- Research and leverage new content marketing and digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Be a brand champion in messaging, voice and tone across our team and company.
- Ensure consistency in messaging and branding throughout content and communications channels.
- Act as a content reviewer and editor as required.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Graduation from a post-secondary institution with a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of proven experience performing a similar function in B2B content marketing or communications.
- Experience working in a similar role in a highly-regulated complex industry such as biopharma, life sciences, medical device, security and defence, or food and beverage.
- Working knowledge of digital content writing best practices and search engine optimization (SEO).
- You have exceptional English language verbal and written communications skills and equally impressive project management skills.
- Experience generating a high volume of content while managing tight deadlines.
- Experience working closely with Sales teams to respond to requests for proposals and for sales enablement support.
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems.
- The ability to write for a variety of channels, leveraging key messaging, and determining style and tone to speak to different audience including customers, partners, media, investors, and employees.
- Exceptional writing, pride in your work, and an eye for detail. Preference will be given to candidates with a formal writing, digital content creation, or related academic background.
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence, with the ability to be an effective team-player in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working in an agency environment is an asset.
- Experience in public and investor relations is an asset.
- Ability to write in a second language is an asset.
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health benefits.
- Training & professional development.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.