Cloud Automation Engineer
Kneat Solutions is looking to hire an experienced Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team in Limerick and support the successful delivery of projects to our clients.
As Kneat Solutions continues to expand we are currently looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer, that will be building internal tools and working directly with teams in order to improve processes and further automate operational tasks. You will help provide our internal users with tools to facilitate operational excellence in managing Kneat’s SaaS vision, which primarily focuses on robustness, scaling, visibility and streamlining validation.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Engineer and automate the Kneat SaaS solution for security, reliability and scale.
- Create and/or improve the tools that enable observability on availability and performance of cloud services.
- Apply DevOps principles and practices to speed-up the delivery of change to the SaaS environment.
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
- Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology essential.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Automation Engineer or Systems Administrator (with strong focus on scripting and automation).
- Experience of deploying and supporting applications in cloud environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered).
- Extensive experience of working with “Infrastructure-As-Code” tools, in particular – Ansible, Terraform and Packer. Experience with other IaC tools will also be considered.
Strong scripting knowledge in Powershell or Python.
- Experience with Cloud networking, such as AWS VPC, Security Groups, Load Balancer, ASG, as well as cloud security, such as IAM and WebACL.
- Familiarity with ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, or other log-aggregation / monitoring solutions.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, GitLab or Jenkins.
- Solid Windows, IIS and SQL administration knowledge.
- Understanding of Docker / containerization technologies.
- Strong team player with a results-oriented track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – a part of the role will involve increasing the overall knowledge of Cloud / DevOps methodologies across the organisation.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a continuous learning mindset.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.