Business Development Manager
Kneat enables regulated organizations to move from paper-based validation to intelligent, digitized, paperless solutions. And we do it through the ongoing development of a powerful, purpose-built software platform. In 2014, after 8 years of intensive software development, we launched the world’s most advanced validation software to help revolutionize the speed, precision, transparency and intelligence of validation in the Life Sciences sector. The solution is now used by some of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies.
As we enhance our global expansion efforts and go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our incredible Marketing team.
Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing, the Business Development Manager is responsible for maximizing lead generation and nurturing to drive revenue. This position will be instrumental in growing and optimizing a variety of existing tactics, as well as conceiving, building, and launching new lead generation and outbound strategies.
This newly created role will build the foundation for the business development function at Kneat. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in a lead generation role, focused on both outbound engagement and nurturing marketing-generated leads and has experience in coaching and team leadership.
- Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed revenue targets
- Responsible to help develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Lead with a data-driven mindset, utilizing and enhancing live dashboards in HubSpot and other tools as needed to make decisions
- Reporting across outbound and lead nurturing channels results as required
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to provide timely and valuable feedback and recommendations on the requirements and needs of the role to meet individual, team and business objectives
- Collaborate with Sales Directors on strategy and execution of regional growth objectives and priorities to drive revenue
- Remain knowledgeable and current on modern demand generation and sales tactics and recommend strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis
- Collaborate with the Growth team to develop detailed lead nurturing automation workflows based on engagement, lead scoring, inactive contacts and win/loss activity to optimize the conversion of leads to opportunities
- Build strong relationships with prospective customers through account-based marketing and sales development
- Research and leverage data to enrich account data and build out targeted outreach strategies
Evaluate accounts while speaking with multiple contacts and decision-makers to match qualified leads with Sales Directors
- Leveraging customer relationship management software to manage and monitor account outreach
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across Marketing and Sales to ensure all external communication is consistent with the brand and messaging guidelines
- Define and document processes and standards for business development strategies and tactics
- Proactively research new technologies as applicable to improve program performance
- Demand generation, business development, inside sales, and/or sales expertise, with 3-5 years of lead generation experience including building out lead nurturing strategies
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience working in a similar role in a global B2B SaaS company in a highly-regulated industry such as biopharma, life sciences, medical device, security and defence, or food and beverage
- Exceptional English language verbal and written communications skills and equally impressive project management skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A great communicator who is able to build valuable relationships and demonstrate strong active listening skills
- Knowledge of marketing and demand generation functions with a solid understanding of how they work together to drive lead generation and nurturing
- Experience with A/B testing, iteration, and constantly testing and evaluating for optimisation across the marketing funnel and sales pipe
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems
- Ability to work autonomously to drive results and prioritize across may stakeholders
- Strong understanding of new technology solutions, acquisition/growth strategies, with a desire to constantly learn
- Self-motivated with a passion for understanding the customer journey, segmentation, and buyer behaviour
- Data-driven mindset and strong attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, ambitious with a results-driven mentality and motivated to succeed every day
- Extremely organized with excellent time management skills
- Always curious to learn more, tech-savvy and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing and using CRM software and other tools such as HubSpot, Zoom Info, LinkedIn, Outreach, etc
- Ability to analyse large data sets in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced expertise in HubSpot Marketing and Sales Hubs
- Experience building ad coaching teams from the ground-up in a high-growth company
- Experience implementing business development tools, systems, and resources
- Ability to speak and write in French, German and/or Spanish
What We Offer
At Kneat, we truly value ideas and collaboration so we’ve created an environment that builds, protects and celebrates teamwork. Our strong culture is central to our continued success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health benefits
- Training & professional development
This role is remote and may be based in Ireland or North America. We recognize this may result in you being in a different time zone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PST, EST, GMT, and CET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Kneat is an equal opportunity employer.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.