Become part of an exciting, passionate and fast paced team. At Kneat, we cultivate a fun, self-organised, multi-disciplinary environment that nurtures individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Ensuring that Kneat’s customers get maximum value from Kneat’s products.
- Coordinating, facilitating and performing professional services.
- Customer process mapping and implementation in the Kneat software platform.
- Kneat software deployments and upgrades.
- Kneat pre and post-sale support to global sales team and potential customers.
- Customer and partner training on use and configuration of the Kneat system.
- Development and Maintenance of training materials including customer specific and generic work instructions.
- Acting as the primary contact for customer support.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding Kneat’s products and other relevant areas of expertise such as customer processes, – Manufacturing, Validation, C&Q, Quality management.
- Ensuring that Kneat agreed customer Service Level Agreements are met.
- Working closely with Product Owners and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests.
- Proactively identifying areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the Kneat product and its delivery capability, leading to enhanced overall customer satisfaction.
- Owning support issues and incidents until resolution and act as primary support liaison between company and customer.
- Supporting global sales team.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry. An understanding of project management and processes such as Validation (including computer system Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Customer orientated and capable of acting on own initiative.
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering or Science)
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.