Junior Deployment Engineer
Kneat Solutions is hiring a Junior Deployment Engineer to join our growing Operations team. Your main responsibilities will be to install, configure, integrate and test new and upgraded environments hosted on Kneat’s SaaS platform.
You will work with cross functional teams to plan and implement the technical aspects of SaaS based implementation projects and or related services engagements. The Deployment Engineer will also strive to increase the consistency and throughput of the Deployment function through the streamlining of processed and the increased adoption of automation tooling.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Deploys our SaaS based solutions, delivering a fully functional solution to our clients and solution validation teams.
- Reviews and executes technical project plans to ensure the IT related deliverables are aligned with implementation project plans and are within the technical specifications of the solutions being implemented.
- Provides consistent updates throughout the life of the projects to project managers and services leadership regarding the status of the deployment.
- Continuously work to improve the quality and efficiency of our deployment processes.
- Works to automate manual deployment processes to ensure consistency and increase the throughput of the deployment team.
- Prepares and executes the documentation required to qualify the customer environments.
- Provides feedback to technical project managers and services leadership regarding process improvements, improvements to our technical project plans and documentation.
- Updates and documents client configuration information in our client configuration database during and after each deployment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer care in deployment, support & troubleshooting.
- Willing to travel, if required.
- Degree or equivalent in computer or technology discipline.
- Outstanding writing skills to document determined outcomes and defined processes clearly.
- A passion for quality and the ability to accurately follow documentation to ensure the consistent deployment of customer environments.
- System Administration experience, preferably working with Windows, IIS and SQL Server.
- Experience of working with Cloud Computing environments (preferably AWS, but Azure and GCP also considered).
- Knowledge of the infrastructure components that support a modern Web application architecture.
- Scripting experience, preferably using Powershell or Python, and experience with Git.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working with GxP practices a bonus.
- Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
- Previous software development or quality assurance experience would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodology beneficial.
- A strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
Talk to us
Find out how Kneat can make your validation easier, faster, and smarter.
Start your paperless validation revolution by speaking to our experts.